Tribes of Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Make a Lie
Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:30 pm by Tala

» King of le turtle
Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:29 pm by Tala

» The Banning Game
Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm by Tala

» Count to a Million
Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm by Tala

» Word Snake
Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm by Tala

» Mis-quie meth-ti-quie ( Blood Tree )
Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm by Shadows

» Paytah Plains
Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm by Shadows

» Revival of the pack
Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:16 pm by Oaklee

» Le Tunka Den
Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:24 am by Tala

Tribal Staff
Le Tunka Den O8axqq
Food Levels
Top posters
Tala
Le Tunka Den 1hxiyfLe Tunka Den 9aqqo1Le Tunka Den Vcz1au 
Kimimela
Oaklee
Shadows
Kyne
Rajani
Exitise
Skah
Brillare
Midnight
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:45 am

Le Tunka Den

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Feathers Feathers : 121

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Le Tunka Den Yordas-cave-entrance

Translated 'Stone Den'
Western territory is covered with caves and this one ticked all the boxes to be a den. It holds four chambers. The first one as a sleeping chamber where you enter, on the right you'll find a narrow entrance to the 'healer's den' where mothers and the sick and injured stay with a trusted shaman. Then on the left of the sleeping chamber there is a little hill in which the Chiefs sleep to keep watch over the pack and next to that there is a little room which has moist ground so this is where the tribe stashes their leftovers. The last chamber goes into a cave system which connects almost all the caves in the territory.

Preadators And Prey Found Here: Rabbits, Hares, Coyotes, Wild Turkey
Back to top Go down
http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Feathers Feathers : 110

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm

-From Paha Rock Forest-

Apon reaching it's entrance, Kimimela sat down, regaining her strength from the walk. She smiled as a hawk screeched high above, circling the sky. "Maybe I can find some more feathers tommorow." She said to herself. Kimimela suddenly twitched, remembering she had forgotton the herbs she planned to find earlier. She scolded herself in her native tounge, man she hated her memory. "Takuni slolye!"
Kimimela sighed. "I guess I can gather some later, I still have a stable supply, besides, Spring is still just in bloom."

(I found this cool webiste for a dictionary of the Sioux language. Thought you might be interested. Wink)
http://language.nativeweb.org/translation.htm
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 pm

-From Paha Rock Forest-

Tala dropped the large deer carcass, looking around. A sudden outburst from Kimimela surprised her and once again, Tala froze. She looked back at Kimimela and smiled at the white wolf still mumbling to herself. Tala then continued to glance around only to notice that half the tribe were missing, "Kimi, do you have any idea where the rest have wandered off to?" she asked turning back to the white shaman.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Kimimela turns her head. "Hmm? Oh uh...No, I havn't seen then. But I'm sure they are just out having fun like always!" She stands up staighter, despite her tiredness. "Um...I can go look for them if you like. I mistakenly forgotton some herbs as well, so it wouldn't be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Tala smiled at Kimimela's answer and kind nature. "If you want, just I haven't seem them around. I wonder if they went to one of the other tribes..." Tala replied as she pulled back her ears at the eagles still circling the camp and carcass.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Kimimela nods. "Toka sni (alright), I guess I'll just go back into the forest and keep an eye out for them while I collect some herbs. I won't be long!" Waving her tail she jumped up before breaking into a run, as if forgetting her tiredness just moments before.

-To Paha Rock Forest *AGAIN! Very Happy*
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Tala gave a small chuckle, she knew many from Northern Tribe were very much kind like Kimimela. That reminded her, she was going to visit that tribe today. So the multicoloured female bursted from the small clearing in which the den is, into the forest where she started heading north, planning to be back before Kimi was. It got colder and colder, Tala knew she was close to the snow covered grounds...

(I'll be back...)

- Whakan Den -

Last edited by Tala on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:34 pm

-From Paha Rock Forest (After meeting Kyne)-

Soon, as time passed and the two wolves silently moved through the forest, they eventually reache the den. "Phew..I sure hope the bear didn't follow our scent...its not very often we get grumpy bears terrorizing everyone." She dropped her herbs by the enterance, planning to put them away later. "Tala?" She said, looking through the enterance and finding no one. "Exuse me for a moment." Kimimela entered the den, it was empty exept for the recent scents from this morning. Confused she stepped back into the open in awkard silence. "Um..well. You see...haha, it appears no one is HERE at the moment." She looked away embarrassed, thinking of just how disorganized her tribe must be with no one gaurding the densite. "Heh heh, I-it's not ussually like this."
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Feathers Feathers : 29

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:44 pm

-From Paha Rock Forest-

Kyne followed her wordlessly and nodded at her comment "I'm sure it won't it sounded too angry to really care about hurting anything in particular you might just have some damaged tree's." The male stopped a good distance away from the den not wanting to appear a threat he waited patiently for Kimimela as she entered the den to find her alpha. When the fae returned Kyne was surprised at the news 'No one guarding the camp? well this must be a very secure place' "It's alright" he looked around for a moment contemplating if he should just leave or not. He decided to ask the question that had popped into his mind back in the forest "This might seem like a strange question but....what is a healer?" in his pack there had been no such thing there were really only three positions and they were warrior, hunter, and guard but generally the warrior position had been the most populated. He sat down as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Kimimela tilted her head confused. 'Was he joking?' she thought to herself. Looking at the wolf's serious expression she knew the question was real. "Oh.." She began. "Well a healer, or a Shaman as we call it here, is basically the wolf responsible for taking care of wolves that are sick or have wounds...we also help mothers and there pups, making sure they are both in top health. I know in packs outside those of the three tribes, Shamans are just meant to do that, but in our tribes, Shamans are also secon-in-commands, and act as leaders when the cheif is away." Kimimela smiled. "Like I said before I don't lead very well, but I do love to heal wolves. Those plants over there are herbs, and can be used to help those who are sick. I won't go into detail what they are called and used for, but they are very important....Didn't you come from an outside pack? I would think that would be common knowledge...?"
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Kyne smiled slightly as he watched her expression completely change when she began speaking of her position she seemed happier. He listened and when she asked the question he knew she would ask he shook his head "My previous pack was not like most.....you either live or die there is no in between if you are injured no one helps you.....you either deal with the pain or you die" he explained calmly. Looking around the den site he realized just how deserted it was excluding the prey.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Kimimela stiffened, she has never heard of that before. Not even the South Tribe could be so cruel. She noticed him looking around the clearing, and she began to wonder if she could even trust the wolf, but he seemed like a nice guy, even if he didn't look like it. "I'm sorry to hear that." She said, trying to distract the male from observing the damp. "I could never survive in that sort of enviroment. So what happened to you? Have you abandoned your pack to become a loner or...perhaps find a new one?" Her eyes brightened. suddenly interested in Kyne's pack. She couldn't believe there were packs like that out there. "I understand if you don't want to talk about it though..."

(Bluh, gotta go Kyne >.<)
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Kyne pretended not to notice Kimimela stiffen. It was a completley natural reaction after all so he wasn't offended by it. He did however make the decision to avoid the first part of her question about what had happened to him "I'm not sure...originally I remained a loner but not by choice....my appearance tends to frighten most people originally I was offended but after awhile I began to understand that if I looked...normal...and saw a wolf that looked like me larger then most with a really apparent angry red scar on his face I'd try to kill him as well" images flashed in his mind of just how many packs had judged him by appearance alone and had instantly tried to run him off or kill him. "Then I became accustomed to being a loner and I was quite tired of having to run so I just stopped trying...but....there's something about this place...something....balanced" trying not to get to serious the male tried to make a joke "As well as the fact that you're the first wolf that hasn't tried to run me off or kill me so I figure that's a good sign."
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Kimimela would smile sweetly. "hahn (yes), we are the Tribe of the West. Here, our territory borders the tribes of the pure North Tribe, and the shadowed South Tribe. We are the balanced ones among the three, in between the darkness and light." Kimimela seemed to be more calm, she put her ears back up and began to let her tail rest comfortably. "I was born in the North Tribe, along with my sister. Unfortuantly my sister died in a battle versus the South Tribe. So as you can see, we 'tribes' don't always get along. But that is why I like the West, because we are the peace makers, putting an end to bloodshed. But you know...we could always use more strong wolves like yourself to help us defend.~"
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Kyne listened to Kimimela's story attentively this seemed like just the place for him to settle in between light and darkness total purity was not expected but dark evil would not be tolerated. After she finished telling him about her sister he paused before saying "I am sorry about your sister....I have no siblings so I can't imagine what it would be like but I imagine it was very hard" he noticed her relaxed state and began to feel better she wasn't so tense with him anymore. He nodded "I no longer kill for fun only if it is completely necessary" the large male assured her. He had noticed how uneasy she had become when he had looked around so instead of searching for himself he decided to ask her "Is there anywhere I could get a drink? I understand if you wish to show me no more of your territory."
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Kimimela giggled, "Of course, just follow me sumanitu taka (wolf). Our tribe has one of the best water sources in all the land.~" She began to walk off, after of course putting her herbs in their proper places among the shelves of the medicine den. She left Kyne to follow, and appeared to have lost all sense of mistrust in the wolf, although that could quickly be changed if the male were to startle her accidently. "Hopefully we won't come across that bear."

-To Shunkaha River-
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Kyne chuckled as Kimimela giggled he was grateful that the fae was allowing him to drink he had not had water in some time. He nodded his large head in agreement silently following her.

-To Shunkaha River-
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Kimimela and Kyne steadely reached the den, and just like that Kimimela was already inside the den, rummaging through her newly stocked piles of herbs. "Ah hah!" She ran back out with large tangy leaves in her jaws. "This is Dock." She said spitting them out. "It will sting slightly, but they will be good for healing your wounds..." Kimimela then began chewing the leaves, she tried not to cringe as the taste made her tounge bitter. She spit it out on her paws, then began to gently apply it over the scratches Kyne has recieved. "You were very brave." She said while applying the dock. "We need a wolf like you."

Finnishing she wiped her paws and look at Kynes now covered up wounds proudly. "He, you might be alittle sticky, but they will heal very fast."

(Sorry for taking so long! I have been allitle busy lately. >___<")
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:22 pm

(No worries I've been taking forever as well)

Kyne made no movement except to sit as she applied the wounds. He was used to things much more painful then a sting. "Thank you" he replied "Maybe that will help your alpha to see past...well....my appearance" Just then he heard a wolf howl and by the howl he knew it was a male. He couldn't handle a male not right now not when he was injured. He could barely be around other males as it was. The large wolf stood up quite suddenly "It sounds as if another stranger is near" Kyne said quite gravely not looking forward to the encounter.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:05 am

Kimimela nodded nervously. She was not used to having to deal with strangers with her leader out, but atleast she had Kyne wiht her. "Mmm...so it seems. W-we better go investigate" She said, beggining to walk away already, despite her legs still shaking out of pure fear, how she hated dealing with strangers...Kimimela was already tired from today, first with the carcass pulling, the herb searching, meeting Kyne, the bear..and now yet another wolf to deal with. She sighed, Kimimela couldn't rest now, she had to do her duty as Shaman.
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: I has returned :3   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:27 pm

(Time for le olde' chiefy to bring back some life Wink)

Tala came racing back through the temperate climate, forests and all. She sighed with relief to the warmer air, just the perfect climate for a wolf like her. That's one of the reasons why she settled in the west. Two scents drifted into her nose, one was quite faint now and the other still pretty strong. She skidded on the ground to a stop, then she stood to a stranger male and Kimimela. "Who's this, Kimi?" she said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:58 pm

(Woot!)

Kimimela would sigh with relief as she saw her Chief come into veiw. "Tala..." She began smiling. "T-This is Kyne, I found him not too long ago. While you were away we had quite an adventure together! I think he would make a fine addition to the tribe."

Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:24 am

Tala chuckled under her breath, "an adventure, eh?" she said clearly in here distinct tone. She circled the male, studying quickly. "Hmm... What were you doing in the territory anyway?" Tala questioned, making sure she could trust 'Kyne'. She tilted her head to the left slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Le Tunka Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Tunka Den   Le Tunka Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Tunka Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribes of Trinity :: ROLEPLAY AREA :: Chaytan Territory-
Jump to: