Tribes of Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Make a Lie
Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:30 pm by Tala

» King of le turtle
Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:29 pm by Tala

» The Banning Game
Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm by Tala

» Count to a Million
Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm by Tala

» Word Snake
Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm by Tala

» Mis-quie meth-ti-quie ( Blood Tree )
Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm by Shadows

» Paytah Plains
Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm by Shadows

» Revival of the pack
Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:16 pm by Oaklee

» Le Tunka Den
Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:24 am by Tala

Tribal Staff
Paytah Plains O8axqq
Food Levels
Top posters
Tala
Paytah Plains 1hxiyfPaytah Plains 9aqqo1Paytah Plains Vcz1au 
Kimimela
Oaklee
Shadows
Kyne
Rajani
Exitise
Skah
Brillare
Midnight
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:45 am

Paytah Plains

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oaklee
Istas Grand Chief
Istas Grand Chief
Oaklee

Feathers Feathers : 114

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:32 am

Paytah Plains Zzzzzs10

"Paytah" is the Sioux translation for "fire".

Paytah Plains has earned it's name for the blazing heat that emits from the sun upon the dry land. This is where most of the battles and wars of the South take place, for there is really nothing more to destroy here or damage. Paytah Plains is also considered a dangerous place for all animals, especially bears, deers, and wolves. Usually, white human hunters bring their sticks that shoot fire (guns) and take the souls away of many animals for their fur, meat, and other qualities.

Back to top Go down
https://tribesoftrinity.rpg-board.net
Rajani
Kangee Chief
Kangee Chief
Rajani

Feathers Feathers : 18

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Rajani Slipped into the area, her sleek black form trotting upon the ground the burned her feet. But she kept on. And she would until she got tired. She did this as a sort of Patrol. White men came here, but she always chased them away. Or, they shot at her, and ended up chasing her away, but she'd always come back. She was just that way. Her eyes scanned the area, her tail lifting as she caught a scent of Human, buyt instantly relaxed when the smell turned out to be faint, and with a cluck of her tongue, she began to run, the air brush her fur and her tail flying back behind her.
Back to top Go down
Brillare
Stranger
Stranger
Brillare

Feathers Feathers : 10

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Brillare slipped in and snorted. It was so sandy here, it surprised her. It wasn't a good surprise either. She had a wound on her side from a Stick that shot fire. It burned like the sand burned the pads of her feet, but she ignored it. Pain wasn't anything new. With a quick flick of her tail, she reached over and licked the wound, cleaning it. And that's all she could do for now....A slight yet soft breeze blew past her, ruffling and blowing through her fur. It felt...Good. But it made her pull back her gums and growl. A scent came with the breeze. There was another wolf here. Brillare turned her head, and spotted a black speck not to far away, running full speed at something. "Modoc?" Brillare murmured, tilting her ears back and fro. Soon, the black speck became larger, and she realized it as a female. Brillare was taller, but the walk in this wolf step told her not to underestimate her. With a sigh, Brilare climbed down from her perch she stood on and stood there, awaiting for this wolf.

Modoc means Enemy.
Back to top Go down
Rajani
Kangee Chief
Kangee Chief
Rajani

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Rajani had just been running, when a white female came out of nowhere and stood in her train of vision. She didn't seem a threat...but still. And then, something deep inside Rajani snapped, and she bolted forward, and threw herself at the stranger, the two females falling and tumbling to the ground. Rajani leapt up and bit the white she-wolf, her rather strong jaws locking around the White wolf's back leg. (Derp-ish. Meh bad!)
Back to top Go down
Brillare
Stranger
Stranger
Brillare

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Brillare let out an ear piercing scream. She had just been standing there when the dark furred she-wolf charged her with much force. Then, if things couldn't get any worse, the wolf bit her! Brillare's head spun, but she did what any wolf would do. Brillare launched her muzzle at the wolf, and grabbed hold of her scruff. She tugged and pulled, letting out snarls and barks.
Back to top Go down
Rajani
Kangee Chief
Kangee Chief
Rajani

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Rajani let go of the Waapa wolf, and backed away, her eyebrows raised. Her ears were actually ringing from that wolf's scream. She bared her teeth and shook her head. Asking "What is wrong with you, wap-po-ne fur?"
(DERP!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Waapa means White in Shawnee, and wap-po-ne means Light, also in Shawnee.
Back to top Go down
Brillare
Stranger
Stranger
Brillare

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Brillare could hardly believe her ears. This wolf...had the nerve....to ask what was wrong with me? Thought Brillare. She shook her head. Wolves these days! Attack other wolves for no reason, then think they have the right to ask what's wrong with the victim? Well, I'll be darned! Brillare got up, her back leg aching, but she stood tall. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you! You attacked me! Because of you my leg is in och-quoth-ka!" She screamed, her eyes blood shot.

och-quoth-ka: Pain

Back to top Go down
Shadows
Stranger
Stranger
Shadows

Feathers Feathers : 35

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:31 pm

A dark brute padded slowly and carefully over the harsh land. His startling green eye flicked around looking for humans. Seeing none he picked up his pace until he was racing across the plain. The wind ruffled his fur as he moved the ease. The heat was a comfort soothed by the wind from his passage. He was a shaman with leadership training. A dark Shadow as he neared two fighting faes. His paws slowed as he got closer. He walked up to them and smiled easily. "Having troubles ladies?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rajani
Kangee Chief
Kangee Chief
Rajani

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Rajani swung around, her jaws snapping at nothing. Who was this? Another one? She growled into her head. How many wolves would come here? She stepped closer and studied him, taking everything in from his flaws to his strengths. Then, she relaxed. He wouldn't do anything. Yet. But she turned to the white Femme and smiled. "You have a powerful bite, my friend.You'd make an exellent Warrior." and then turned to the male again. " And you. What can you do?" She asked, circling him while she flicked her tail from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Stranger
Stranger
Shadows

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:11 pm

The black brute turned with the fae as she circled him. "I am a trained Shaman, a healer. My father also trained me in leadership so if I wanted I could lead my own pack or tribe." he said raising his head. He was an image of peace and sutble strength. He held himself in a way to show he didn't fight but could if he had too. He kept his green orbs locked on the clear leader before him while listening for movement from the other wolf there.
Back to top Go down
Rajani
Kangee Chief
Kangee Chief
Rajani

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Rajani nodded but kept her eyes locked on the White Femme and the Male. We could be apart of something more! Rajani yipped into her head. She smiled and loosened up. "Join me, my fellow wolves. We can go down in history!" She smirked, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. She was going to make a tribe. "You." She said, looking at the White she-wolf. "You will be the Quardian of the pack. Your power will be much needed." And then she turned the dark male. "And you. You shall be the Shaman of the tribe, also, my Deputy." She declared, tipping her muzzle up. "And I will be Chief. That is...if everyone wants...to join...." She added, flicking an ear.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Stranger
Stranger
Shadows

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:56 am

The black brute smiled at the unsure dark fae. She had an aura about her that he had felt from his parents and when they had lead. If she can get wolves to join she will lead a large pack with ease. he thought to himself. Locking eyes with her he bowed his head in respect. "I would be honored to be your shaman and deputy. I am Shadow." he said finally giving his name. He knew it wasn't the best but it suited him.
Back to top Go down
Brillare
Stranger
Stranger
Brillare

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Brillare narrowed her eyes. What was happening? I. Would be a great warrior? Hardly! Brill thought to herself, but didn't say anything. But when the Fae said Brill's power would be needed...something inside of her turned. She had never really...ever been needed before. She turned to the sudden male and studied him. What was his intentions? Did he just want to join? Or did he want something more? She shrugged and turned to The Black she-wolf again. "My name is Brillare. And I will join this tribe." She announced, eyeing her badly bitten leg, looked at the Male named "Shadow" and Shifted her body, blocking her wound from view. She didn't want anyone's help with healing it. It was her problem, and she would fix it.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Stranger
Stranger
Shadows

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Shadows gaze snapped to the white fae when she spoke. He noticed her shifting and narrowed his eyes. The shaman sniffed the air and caught the scent of blood rising from her. The black brute padded around her and his green eyes found the blooming on her leg. "Your injuried. Why are you trying to hide it?" he asked with a soft growl as he examined the wound.
Back to top Go down
Brillare
Stranger
Stranger
Brillare

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Brillare let out a sigh. Darn, she had been found out. She also didn't like this wolf prowling around her, looking at her wound. She didn't need nor want help. She growled, but didn't do anything. This was now the deputy. To attack him would be like attacking the Chief. And that was un-exceptionable. She sighed again, and pulled out her leg, letting the Shaman examine it. She then realized, he had asked a question. Keeping her eeys on something else, she said "Because I can." But her voice was only above a whisper. She wasn't sure if he heard or not, but she didn't care. She just tried to ignore the wolf next to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Stranger
Stranger
Shadows

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Shadow growled at her answer. He had heard her quiet answer and wasn't pleased. His green orbs flashed with annoyance. "And you can also have an infected leg which will cause more pain when I have to heal it. Never try and hide your injuries because I can smell wolf blood better than most. Its why I am as good as I am." he said calmly. He knew that she was trying to show she was strong and didn't need his help but he could smell a wound from any wolf near him. Shaking his head he turned to their Cheif. "Do you know where I could find cobwebs and herbs at all?" he inquired. Brillare needed herbs and cobwebs to hold her wounds together.
Back to top Go down
Rajani
Kangee Chief
Kangee Chief
Rajani

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:09 pm

The black she-wolf shook her head, but then nodded. "Back at my-urm- I mean our new den, there is some herbs and a few cobwebs hanging around. Shall we go?" She asked, pleased with her new pack. And even though she injured Brillare, she wasn't sorry. And this is Rajani. She didn't have a heart. "Name's Rajani, By the way." She told her pack, as she began to walk off an into the direction of the den.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Stranger
Stranger
Shadows

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Shadow nodded slowly. He nudged Brillare and padded after Rajani. The black shaman could tell.she wasn't sorry for attacking the white fae and it drew him to her. He wasn't a warm hearted guy and the only time he really showed any amount of caring was when he was treating a wolf for injury. His green orbs watched his Cheifs movement as he trailed her loyally. "Are there any other tribes around here Rajani?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rajani
Kangee Chief
Kangee Chief
Rajani

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Rajani stopped and stared at Shadow. Huh? Another tribe? Let's hope not.
But she managed to give him a small smile. "Shadow Dear, if there was, I wouldn't be the one to know." She replied and turned left, and into the bushes.

-To Mis-quie meth-ti-quie -
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Stranger
Stranger
Shadows

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Shadow smiled back at Rajani. He watched as his leader padded off into the bushes to their left and glanced back at Brillare. "When I find some herbs and other medical supplies I will treat your wound. For now let's go." he told the fae softly. He black brute leapt over the bushes after the black fae following her scent to find her.

~To Mis-quie meth-ti-quie~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paytah Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paytah Plains   Paytah Plains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paytah Plains
Page 1 of 1