Tribes of Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Make a Lie
Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:30 pm by Tala

» King of le turtle
Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:29 pm by Tala

» The Banning Game
Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm by Tala

» Count to a Million
Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm by Tala

» Word Snake
Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm by Tala

» Mis-quie meth-ti-quie ( Blood Tree )
Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm by Shadows

» Paytah Plains
Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm by Shadows

» Revival of the pack
Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:16 pm by Oaklee

» Le Tunka Den
Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:24 am by Tala

Tribal Staff
Shunkaha River O8axqq
Food Levels
Top posters
Tala
Shunkaha River 1hxiyfShunkaha River 9aqqo1Shunkaha River Vcz1au 
Kimimela
Oaklee
Shadows
Kyne
Rajani
Exitise
Skah
Brillare
Midnight
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:45 am

Shunkaha River

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Feathers Feathers : 121

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Shunkaha River Crystal_clear_river_in_a_forest
Translated 'Wolf River'
There lives a legend here that if a human drinks from the river they turn into a wolf and if a wolf drinks from the river their howl will be louder than any other. Only the West tribe knows of this tale, other tribes think that the West tribe's howl is loud naturally, It's really the water that flows through this river. But it is rather strange that the water is crystal clear to those who wander into West territory.

Preadators And Prey Found Here: Eagles, Humans, Coyotes, Bears, Red Tailed Deer, Red Deer, Mule Deer, Elk, Bison, Wolves, Salmon
Back to top Go down
http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Feathers Feathers : 29

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Kyne entered the territory slightly ahead of Kimimela he was so thirsty and eager to get some water. He sped up his pace as he saw the river not quite running but not exactly walking either. He reached the rivers edge and lapped at the water thirstily quickly forgetting the fact that he was in a place he knew nothing about that currently had a large grizzly bear raging around it. All thoughts of danger flew from his head as he continued to down the fresh water. He drank for a minute before realizing how rude he had just been. The large male quickly straightened up licking at his muzzle to disperse the dripping water "I'm sorry....I haven't had water in awhile" he admitted hoping the fae wouldn't take offense.

(Do you want to do the bear thing? Kyne could defend you and defeat the bear if you wanted if you don't want to it's no biggie but the bear is an option it could show his loyalty and trust worthiness)
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Feathers Feathers : 110

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:18 pm

(Sure! That sounds pretty cool accually.)

Kimimela watched with a small smile on her face as she observed Kyne drink from the water. She laughed at his apology, thinking of just how kind he really must be. "Its fine, its not like the water will dry out anytime soon! In fact this water has special properties, but it is secret only known to the tribe...but I guess I can tell yo-" Her sentence was stopped short as Kimimela heard the not so pleasant sounds of a not so pleasent bear. It was close...so very very close. SHe could sense the bear's energy, it was mad and frustrated, but why? "K-Kyne..." she began saying. "There is something wrong here..."
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Kyne quickly changed his mindset into that of a warrior. The bear was close but not close enough to see them just yet he moved slowly to where Kimimela was standing his voice quiet and low "Kimimela I need you to do something for me....I need you to lay down and play dead I'll sneak behind the brush there and wait....the bear will come up and sniff you but I'll get to him before he can hurt you alright? can you do that? for this to go smoothly I need the element of surprise" he explained quietly as he crouched low to the ground the sound of the bear getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Kimimela went blank. "Y-You want me to do WHAT?...ARE YOU INSANE!? Oh no...oh noooo. I ma losing the ability to can." Right then and there, Kimimela bassically then felt paralized, and couldn't move. In desperation to move herself, she toppled over, legs sprawled straight out. This was quite normal, for she simply couldn't handle these situations well...at least she DID technically do what Kyne wanted her to do...
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:51 pm

"Shhh!" Kyne whispered and he couldn't lie he was actually quite glad that she had toppled over the fae probably wouldn't have done it other wise. "Just stay still and quiet I'll be right over there" he whispered gesturing towards a patch of brush that would provide even him with decent cover. He heard the bear nearing them and quickly ran low to the ground to the patch of brush. He waited silently crouched down muscles tense and ready. The large grizzly saw Kimimela and started approaching her. The large male silently prayed that she would do as he had told her to now it wasn't only necessary for the attack but also for her health if she moved at all when the bear got to her it wouldn't react very well to being tricked.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Kimimela stayed stiff with fear, not even daring to blink. Meanwhile inside her mind she was swearing up a storm in her native language. Good thing she never said those things out loud though...the bear seemed to move in slow motion as it sniffed Kimimela's coat. She wanted to just lay there and cry, but she knew if she did so then the bear would most likely kill her. "Oh Kyne please hurry..." She pleaded within her mind. Bears ussually left prey they thought to be unmoving and dead alone, she sure hoped this bear was the same way.
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Kyne was proud for her that she managed to stay still but he would think about that later. He ran full speed out of the brush and under the bear he snapped at the bears two front paws causing the bear to lose balance. As the bear stumbled he pushed Kimimela further out of the way before rushing back. Bears were slow and not that smart so by the time he reached the bear again it was still stumbling around wondering what had happened though when the realization hit it it let out a fearsome roar. Kyne responded with his own loud and low growl as he lunged at it clamping his jaws down on the beasts neck. Again the bear roared and flung him off Kyne went flying into a tree the force of the throw actually causing the tree to make a sickening crack. He fell to the ground and shook as he tried to stand up again. It was when he saw the bear rampaging toward the fae that he found his strength. Kyne charged again this time throwing his large body into the bears. The bear wasn't expecting the hit wasn't in the least bit prepared for any kind of interference. However a bear was still a bear and a wolf no matter how large was still a wolf so it only managed to make it stagger but that was enough. Kyne swiped his large paw out claws raking against the bears nose it roared in pain and went to smack him with a paw of its own but missed. Its weight betrayed it causing it to falter on one side of its body giving Kyne another opportunity. He climbed onto the beast and bit down hard at the back of its neck. The bear tried to buck Kyne off only resulting in Kyne sliding off his back and hanging on by his teeth to the front of the beasts neck again. The grizzly roared in pain and started running forward to cross the river. Kyne let go just as they hit the river and jumped out of the way so as not to be trampled. The bear kept running until he reached the other side and then turned around and roared. Kyne growled his aggression apparent letting the bear know exactly what would happen if the grizzly crossed the river again. The bear gave him a look the same look an enemy in a battle gives you when they know that they're done. With that the bear chuffed panting harshly and turned and ran into the forest. He walked out of the river slowly the hit on the tree still affecting him as his walk was slightly shaky. He stopped trying when he reached the rock and just focused on breathing and standing at the same time. His muscles ached and finally he gave in but not completely. He settled for sitting his shoulders hunched as he tried to steady himself and catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Kimimela layed there staring at the male for what seemed like an eternity, he acted just as how her sister would act... She felt strength return to her, and she slowly staggered upward. Seeing that Kyne was slightly injured, she ran up to him in a hurry. "You got hurt! Oh no...if only I wern't so useless..." She bowed her head in shame, wishing that she could at least STAND when an attack threatened her pack members. If only she was like her sister, a brave warrior in the North Tribe... "Here..." She began saying. "Lean on my shoulder and I'll get you back to the den and heal you..."
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Kyne smiled at her "You weren't useless I could never have taken that bear down as easily without you helping me" he reassured her. He only shook his head as she offered her shoulder to carry him back to the den he knew well enough it was physically impossible "I'll be fine just got the wind knocked out of me is all no serious damage" he turned and lowered himself slowly to the ground he lapped at the water and lay still for a few minutes. He braced himself on his paws and stood up this time not shaking he took one step and then another keeping it slow but after a minute he was walking around as if nothing had happened. "See all good...believe it or not this isn't the worst injury I've ever had to overcome" Kyne tilted his head right and left stretching out the muscles "But um if it's alright I wouldn't mind some of that deer now" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Kimimela still looked unsure, and did not respond to Kyne saying she wasn't useless, but it made her happy... Kyne acted as if he wasn't hurt, but she could tell an injury if she see's one. "Hmm..., nope!" She said shaking her head. "The least I can do is give you some Willow Bark for pain, and maybe put some Comfrey Root Poulutice on that shoulder of yours." Allowing the larger male to rest on her side, she began making her way back to the den.

-To Le Tunka Den-
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Again Kyne refused her offer to let him lean on her but she was persistent so he let himself be led back to the den for herbs. He followed behind just in case.

-Le Tunka Den-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shunkaha River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunkaha River   Shunkaha River Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shunkaha River
Page 1 of 1