Tribes of Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Make a Lie
Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:30 pm by Tala

» King of le turtle
Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:29 pm by Tala

» The Banning Game
Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm by Tala

» Count to a Million
Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm by Tala

» Word Snake
Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm by Tala

» Mis-quie meth-ti-quie ( Blood Tree )
Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm by Shadows

» Paytah Plains
Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm by Shadows

» Revival of the pack
Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:16 pm by Oaklee

» Le Tunka Den
Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:24 am by Tala

Tribal Staff
Paha Rock Forest O8axqq
Food Levels
Top posters
Tala
Paha Rock Forest 1hxiyfPaha Rock Forest 9aqqo1Paha Rock Forest Vcz1au 
Kimimela
Oaklee
Shadows
Kyne
Rajani
Exitise
Skah
Brillare
Midnight
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:45 am

Paha Rock Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Feathers Feathers : 121

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Paha Rock Forest Lush%20forest

Tanslated 'Mountain Rock Forest'
West territory is known for it's lush plains and forest and hidden caves. This is just one of the many forests of the lands, many prey live here too. It's tall trees shade the forest and shelter from most weather but rain drips down the trunks and fall of of the leaves. It gets it's name for the huge cliff that edges the forest.

Preadators And Prey Found Here: Black Bears, Grizzly Bear, Mule Deer, Elk, White Tailed Deer, Red Deer
Back to top Go down
http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:50 pm

The multicoloured she-wolf walked through the leaf litter, surrounded by tall trees and a bunch of different animals. She ignored the white tailed deer herd and the bears cubs climbing the trees in search of honey, something to wolves is only for the worthy. Tala remembered when she first tried honey, just the thought made her lick her chops. She shook her head and continued into the forest, looking for the carcass she hid just before. A gust of freezing wind from the North came by and blew through Tala's fur, the little feather behind her ear flicked around. Her flaming golden orbs still switch left to right, looking around at the landscape for the landmarks. She lifted her head in the air to sniff the air, the scent of blood from the carcass filled her nose and she headed towards it. She comes to the rock face where she hid it, she sniffed around it to see if any other animals had come near it before eating.

Last edited by Tala on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Feathers Feathers : 110

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Kimimela traveled through the undergrowth, large leaves skidding across her belly fur and sides, making her pelt sharp with the scent with dew. "This is a wonderful place to collect some herbs." She thought to herself. Kimimela's noise twitched, scenting the smell of fresh prey. She stalked towards the scent, hoping to impress her leader with a fresh piece. She stopped as she parted the huge bushes and saw that Tala was already there. "Oh uh.." She stuttered. "Sorry, I didn't see you there Chief." Kimimela eyed the juicy carcass, still fresh with meat. "D-Do you need help pulling it back to camp?" She would ask politely.

Last edited by Kimimela on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tala
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Tala

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Tala froze when the voice of the shaman ringed into her ears, she turned around and acted like that didn't happen. "Yes that would be a help, thanks, Kimimela" she said with a goofy smile, then she dragged the carcass by it's throat, struggling slightly to get it on the move but once it was sliding it was a piece of cake. It rolled down the hill with two wolves pulling it along. It wasn't long before they pulled it at least half way to the den.

--

Last edited by Tala on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Kimimela would grab the carcass, trying to ignore it's fresh scent that made her mouth water. At about half way, her legs began to ache. She ignored it and pushed onward, her pelt was wet, thanks to the rain from the night before, leaving the forest leaves soaked. Her paws also became muddy, she would have to wash them later... She was alittle suprised at how wet it was though, the forest was typically dry due to its thick and tall trees, it must have been really pouring. Kimimela picked up speed as she saw the den in sight, the pack would eat well tonight.

-To Le Tunka Den-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-From Le Tunka Den (After returning the carcass with Tala)-

Kimimela trots through the lush undergrowth, her noise sharp for the scent of useful herbs. There was just so much to do now that it is spring...the previous winter caused Kimi's supply's of herbs to be all used up...all she had now was cobweb for slowing bleeding and some herbs that helped bellyache such as chervil and feverfew...it would take awhile to replenish the stock. Right now Kimimela was looking for herbs that would heal things such as scratches/wounds, animal bites, poisen, and even broken bones. From her experience she always remembered how spring, while it is nice, can also be quite dangerous. *Enter Kimimela gathering a few herbs here Razz Because I am too lazy to type it out*

Last edited by Kimimela on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Feathers Feathers : 29

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Kyne walks warily through the forest knowing it would be useless to hide but also knowing the value of keeping your guard up. The large wolf had been run off of so many wolves territories he had quickly learned that not all packs were the complete opposite of his. He pauses hearing something crack behind him only to discover it was only a deer. He would not hunt. Not yet. He had already made the mistake of hunting on another wolves territory not knowing the severity of the offense. Kyne can smell that there have been other wolves here not to long before he himself arrived but he doesn't follow the scent instead he lets out a powerful howl to let the pack that resides in this territory know he's here. He climbs up onto a ledge of rock making his already large physique appear larger. He doesn't wish to scare whoever answers his call he just wants to make sure whoever does see's how big he is so that maybe just maybe he could leave without a fight. He wasn't looking to join a pack he found it best that he remain alone....after all the things he's done....and he didn't know what normal pack life was he was simply here to request permission to hunt that was all.....but something seemed different about this place a sense of calm and light which was well balanced with its opposites seemed to radiate from the very earth.

(I promise not all my posts will be this long I just wanted to explain some things xD)
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Kimimela stopped dead in her tracks, hearing a deep howl resonate through the area. She turned her head behind her, but saw nothing through the trees and bushes. "S-Should I go near it?" She thought to herself. "What if its a South tribe wolf?" Kimimela shuddered, afraid of the many possibilities. Cautiosly she head back near the sound, her herbs still in her jaws. If it were an enemy they probbally wouldn't attack a shaman afterall.
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Kyne hears something or someone moving through the brush. Looking out from the ledge he watches a pure white fae with black tipped ears and tail with something in her mouth walk towards his position. Looking past her he doesn't see any danger no more wolves and no bears looking for a fight. At that thought the large male jumps off the rock figuring that since she didn't seem to pose a threat he had no need to make himself look scarier then he already did. He stayed standing just in case as he waited for her to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Kimimela squeeled as she saw a male right up ahead, and in fear she lost grip of all her herbs. The male was large and muscular, but atleast there were no other strangers in sight. She flattened her ears and placed her belly to the ground in a submissive state...even though it was supposed to be the other way around...with her as the one being dominant... "Who are are you?! W-what are you doing in West tribe territory!?" She demanded, although it came out more of a small squeeky cry rather than a demand.
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Kyne watched as the fae reacted and was slightly shocked this was clearly part of her packs territory he had expected a different greeting but this was a welcome one compared to the ones he was used to. He listened to her demand to know who he was and why he was here it didn't sound much like a demand but he knew she meant it to be. "I am Kyne" he answered calmly bowing his head in respect "I am a lone wolf only looking for permission to hunt here...if that is not acceptable I will leave" something about the area pulled him in making him want to stay here it was so well balanced. The large male moved slowly closer to her trying not to look threatening but his large stature paired with his scar generally didn't make that easy. Only a few breaths away from the fae he stopped his face level with hers noticing three blue dots near her eyes as he bent down. Kyne picked up the strange scented objects and then stood right back up "I believe you dropped your....well your....." he trailed off having no idea what the objects he now held in his mouth were.
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Kimimela raised her eyes, more calm knowing that the stranger was not from the land of the South. "Kyne.." she whispered to herself. "Um..well..." What should she say...? She wished Tala was here, the cheif could handle these kind of situations with ease. It would probballly be best to bring him back to the den, so Tala can know he was in the territory. "...I am going to have to bring you back unfortuantly...we can't just have you roaming around." She rose slowly, looking at the male with fear that he might damage her herbs. "We have a newly caught deer back at our den, we would be happy to give you a share."
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Kyne could sense the fae's nervousness but it seemed to peak when he held her....well whatever they were so he dropped them gently back near her feet. "I apologize I was only trying to help....I seem to be at a disadvantage you know my name but I do not know yours" when he heard her mention about the deer he shook his head "That is your packs food not mine....I appreciate the offer however" he said adding a smile which quickly turned into a grimace as his scar stretched his smile having been too big he let out a deep growl. He quickly realized that could be taken the wrong way and so he quickly added "Again I apologize if I frightened you my scar only allows for.....small smiles" he added the last part humorously hoping it would ease her. His ears perked as he heard the sound of crashing 'A grizzly' he thought to himself. "We best get moving there appears to be a grizzly near by a very large and angry one at that."
Back to top Go down
Kimimela
Regular Shaman
Regular Shaman
Kimimela

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Kimimela shook her head, refusing Kyne's apology. "No no no no! I-It is I who should apologize! My name is Kimimela, Shaman of the West tribe. Shamans are responsible for healing and well...leading...although I am not much of a leader." She closed her eyes, remembering her sister, who was so much braver than herself. She snapped them open as she heard Kyne mention a bear. She herself lifted her snout and did in fact sense the presense of one. "Y-Your're right, um well...j-just please come with me anways!" Without waiting for a response she grabbed her herbs back and started heading in the direction of the den, stopping a little way off, looking back to see if Kyne was following.

-To Le Tunka Den

Last edited by Kimimela on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyne
Stranger
Stranger
Kyne

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Kyne managed a small smile finding her awkwardness quite humorous though not in a mean way. When Kimimela looked back he walked towards her waiting for her to lead the way to the den. He kept his ears perked as he listened to the bears growls and roars. A question popped into his mind but he decided to ask it when they reached the den they had no time to now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paha Rock Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paha Rock Forest   Paha Rock Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paha Rock Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribes of Trinity :: ROLEPLAY AREA :: Chaytan Territory-
Jump to: